Friday, July 07, 2006

Illustration Friday :: July 8 :: Skyline

37 Comments from the Peanut Gallery:

Blogger frank h said...

a classical romantic night
complacient, nice
well done!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Herkku said...

Beautiful. I especially like yout technique.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Geninne said...

Beautiful!!! Makes me want to listen to Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue...

1:43 PM  
Anonymous paula said...

Very nice! The cool blue gives it such an appealing mood.

2:00 PM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

very nice! Love the starry night effect.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Jeannine said...

Wonderful and whimsical. I love the color.

2:19 PM  
Blogger robyn said...

my kind of city - blue without being melancholy.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Chad Baldwin said...

This is great! love the textures

2:56 PM  
Blogger Queen Tut said...

Beautiful and calm. I like it lots.

3:14 PM  
Blogger ValGalArt said...

I adore this Missy!!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger gudbrandsdottir said...

Beautiful painting and great colours!
I like the texture, great work!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Turquoise CRO said...

Cool! I'm in that building right down from the moon gazing up at it thru the lil circle window! Yes!

4:05 PM  
Blogger baggelboy said...

cowboydog
It makes me almost miss the city.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Dat Nguyen said...

I love the Van Gogh-esque movement in the sky and the rhythm of the city life. I wouldn't mind that on my wall!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Lady Guedes said...

Beautiful work. I love the sky and the shades of blue.

5:15 PM  
Blogger georg said...

It's beautiful! I like your style, both the sky (inspired by Van Gogh?), the houses and the colour. Great!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

This is great, love the color. Great mood!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

Beautiful.I love the deep sky blue. It shows your affection for your city!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

tiny showcase! tiny showcase!

you'd have a sold out run of 100.

i'm taking an "alternative lithography" class right now that you would love. i'll visit sometime, with supplies, and we can turn one of your illustrations into a lithograph!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Rrramone said...

Wooohoooooo! You posted something. You are the best. :-)

11:48 PM  
Blogger belinha said...

I just want to say that I loved your"E is for Elevate ".Great idea!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Edric Hsu said...

This is beautiful indeed, and the stars seemed to be dancing to some jazzy music only they could hear... :D

4:31 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Beautiful piece. I love the softness of the piece yet the boldness of the color used. The swirls in the sky are wonderful! Brandi

5:50 PM  
Blogger bill zeman said...

mmm... it feels like a romantic night out - dreamy

10:14 AM  
Blogger lil kim said...

lovely. i like the starry night feel.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Бистра said...

perfect! :-)

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Belinda said...

very beautiful starry night!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Jeff C said...

Very nice stars and skyline, but it would really look cool with a romantic couple spooning in the foeground, maybe with a little affectinate doggie yipping around. And, maybe a 3 piece combo laying down jazz tracks. That would be tre coolay.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

I don't have anything new to add to the list of compliments...except that this is GREAT STUFF! Love the details and coloring.

10:44 PM  
Blogger scribblesk said...

charming and entrancing!

8:21 PM  
Blogger fede said...

it´s a very romantic american night, lovely!
i invite you to see my work at www.espontaneas.blogspot.com, a collection of a contemporany flaneur...

4:16 PM  
Blogger miragee said...

This is awesome! It makes living in big cities more bearable! I really love your works!

9:38 PM  
Blogger MadMaktub said...

it reminds me some old books for children..and i can hear cats singing ;)

5:53 PM  
Blogger MadMaktub said...

and some jazz being played somewhere!! :D

5:54 PM  
Blogger MadMaktub said...

well..me again! i was reading your profile and in your music u wrote OS MUTANTES..did u mean that old brazilian band?? if it is im really glad to know that!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Stephen Studios said...

beautiful work!

5:36 PM  
Blogger TrüSka said...

Very Graphic : )

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home